Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things for you to ponder

I ponder things like this while I drive all over Western North Carolina, now you can too!

1. While I know that health care costs have gone up a lot, it seems that all the money GM made from the efforts of workers over the years should still be around. I bet retired GM executives are not worried about their health care. Where did the money go?

2. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has decided to send a "fact finding mission" to Iraq. While that is funny enough in a war based on lies, it seems to me a casual Google search on American military contractors and atrocities should do just fine. I mean, I don't have to go to Iraq to see videos of Blackwater thugs shooting at random cars and pedestrians. If I know this, how come Mr. Gates does not?

3. Evo Morales is a very cool dude. Check out this interview if you don't believe me.

4. Do you suppose Bush could not pronounce Myanmar, and that is why he said Burma? Or does he think it is a shave cream?

5. Sure
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a nutjob, but how nutty is he when he makes sense? Is his apparent insanity helped out by the US media? I mean, are we misquoting him or something?

No comments: